Should anything go wrong with your installation or equipment, DSS’s AV aftercare and maintenance services are designed to provide you with technical expertise and assistance.
We offer a range of reactive maintenance packages. These are created to suit your budget and cover a variety of situations from premium down to basic.
Regardless of what budget package you choose, the customer service will be outstanding.
Our reactive maintenance packages include:
• Speedy response, includes SLAs of up to a 4-hour response with access to our 24-hour emergency helpline. We can send out engineers at any time of day.
• All-year support – including bank holidays.
• UK wide coverage – We can assist you no matter where you are
• Remote monitoring, this includes the remote management of digital signs and content.
• A team of higly qualified engineers – our team’s members’ qualifications include: NVQ2 in Health and Safety, asbestos training and are accredited by CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme), Constructionline, SafeContractor and CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association).
• The latest technology for fault-finding
• Full public liability insurance
As a highly experienced company we are able to efficiently maintain a wide variety of digital equipment, not only televisions and digital signs, but all manner of audio-visual products. Our approach is to exchange equipment on site, instead of taking it away to repair, which means continuity of business and convenience.
The DSS team currently maintain around 100,000 devices across a wide variety of industries – Hospitality, Healthcare, Gaming, Retail, and Accommodation.